Water Heater Installation & Repair in Scottsdale, AZ
Water heaters are essential to providing the hot water you need to clean, bathe, wash dishes, and do laundry. It’s not a luxury. It’s a utility you rely on daily, and Apple Plumbing in Scottsdale, AZ is here to ensure you have it with professional water heater repairs and installation for homes and businesses. We work with all brands of tanked and tankless heaters, whether your energy source is gas or electricity. Need help with your water heater? Contact us today.
Does Your Gas or Electric Water Heater Need Service?
Whether your water is heated by gas or electricity, the water tank is in high demand daily, and you may not realize the inconvenience of not having hot water until it actually happens. Paying attention to your water heater can help you stay ahead of unexpected issues. Be aware of signs such as:
- Age – Water heaters last about 6-8 years. If yours is in this range, it’s a good idea to proactively replace it before it fails.
- Noises – A water heater will quietly hum while heating water, but if you hear rattling, knocking, or tapping, it could be a sign it needs repair.
- No Hot Water – This one may seem obvious, but if you don’t have water that’s hot enough or seems to run out frequently, the working components of you water heater may be failing.
- Leaks – If you notice leaks around the base of your water tank, or dripping down from the top, you should call for assistance immediately.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
Many home and business owners are upgrading to modern appliances and tankless water heaters. If you need to replace your tanked water heater, we can help you understand the difference and advantages of installing a tankless water heater as a replacement. Benefits include:
- Energy-Efficiency – Tank heaters waste energy continuously heat water, even when it’s not being used. Tankless heaters only heat water when it’s called for, referred to as ‘on demand’ hot water.
- Reduced Energy Bills – Since it’s not continually heating water, many customers notice lower bills.
- Space Saver – Property owners regain space from where they used to have to store a tank.
- Longer Lifespan – A tankless heater costs more upfront but usually lasts longer than a tank water heater.
Water Heater & Tankless Heater Service in Scottsdale, AZ
No matter if you have a traditional tank or tankless water heater, Apple Plumbing in Scottsdale, AZ offers comprehensive installation, repair, and replacement services to ensure you have hot water when you need it. Ask us about energy-efficient tank heaters or upgrading to a tankless heater, and we’ll explain the pros and cons of each to ensure you make the best decision for your home or business.