Professional Installation of Water Filtration Systems
A home water filtration system ensures all water you drink is clean, pure, and safe. Installing a whole home water filtration system removes contaminants from the water you use to clean, cook, and bathe. This level of water filtration can improve the health of your skin and hair and reduce skin allergies, rashes, and irritation. If you want to reduce your reliance on bottled water or eliminate the need for multiple different water filtration systems, installing a whole home water filter is the best water filtration system for your needs. At Apple Plumbing in Scottsdale, AZ, we offer different water filtration systems depending on your needs and budget.
Signs You Need a Home Water Filtration System
A home water filtration system improves the taste, color, odor, and overall quality of the water that comes from your faucets. Most city water systems contain contaminants that could affect your health. Depending on where you live and how you get your water supply, your water might contain ammonia, chloride, pesticides, herbicides, VOCs, and other contaminants. If you notice these signs of water quality issues, you should consider installing a home water filtration system:
- You have hard water.
- Your water contains sediment.
- You’re on a well-water system.
- Your water tests are high for iron.
- Your hair and/or skin is dull and dry.
- Your water smells and/or tastes strange.
- Your water is cloudy, rusty, or a strange color.
- Your water smells like chlorine or rotten eggs.
- You frequently have skin irritations, rashes, or red or itchy skin.
- A home water test indicates contaminants or poor water quality.
- Your city or county water supply is poor quality or contaminated.
Why Install a Water Filtration System
Installing a water filtration system will remove dangerous and harmful contaminants in your home’s water supply. If you notice that your sink, toilet, or shower show signs of mineral deposits or buildup, your water may need to be filtered. You can also complete a home water test to evaluate your water supply for contaminants or other issues. Mineral buildup can cause plumbing issues, and make showering, doing laundry, and cleaning much more difficult. Deposits can also build up in your plumbing system, causing damage to pipes, frequent clogged drains, and slow plumbing. Hard water can also cause water spots on your dishes and increase soap scum or residue after washing.
Benefits of Installing a Water Filtration System
Installing a state-of-the-art water purification and filtration system will reduce contaminants like chlorine, and eliminate harmful pollutants and chemicals from your home’s water supply. The main benefits of installing a home water filtration system are:
- Removes heavy metals.
- Removes dangerous contaminants.
- Improves the quality of your water.
- Improves the health of skin and hair.
- Extends the lifespan of your plumbing fixtures.
- Improves the taste of water and reduces water odors.
- Reduces the risk of skin irritation, rashes, and allergies.
- Reduces corrosion, mineral deposits, and hard water deposits.
- More eco-friendly and reduces waste from plastic water bottles.
Why Choose Apple Plumbing for Water Filtration Systems
We are a family-owned and operated plumbing company serving the Scottsdale community for over 25 years. Our highly trained and educated technicians have extensive experience identifying and solving major and minor plumbing issues. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured and strive to operate with honesty and integrity. We work closely with each customer to determine their needs and find the safest, fastest, and most effective solution. We have worked hard to establish a hard-working, talented team to handle all elements of our business, and we believe exceptional customer services and quality workmanship form the backbone of our company.
Contact Us to Find the Best Water Filtration System
Call or contact us online to schedule a consultation for installing a water filtration system in Scottsdale, AZ. We can test the quality of your water and identify contaminants and problems that affect the quality of your water. We will then work with you to find the best water filtration system for your needs, goals, lifestyle, and budget.